Psalm 15:1-5 (AMP)
1. Lord Who shall dwell [temporarily] in your tabernacle? Who shall dwell [permanently] on Your holy hill?
2. He who walks and lives uprightly and blamelessly, who works rightness and justice and speaks and thinks the truth in his heart.
3. He who does not slander with his tongue, nor does evil to his friend, nor takes up a reproach against his neighbor;
4. In whose eyes a vile person is despised, but he who honors those who fear the Lord (who revere and worship Him); who swears to his own hurt and does not change;
5. [He who] does not put out his money for interest [to one of his own people] and who will not take a bribe against the innocent. He who does these things shall never be moved. [Exodus. 22:25, 26]